February 1, 2011

Arg! I Don't Like My Project

I just finished a pair of yoga socks.

Great yarn. Great concept. Totally functional.

I don't like them. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate them, but I definitely don't like them.

I don't like the look of the bind off, I don't like how the bottom curls, and I don't like how the bottom is bigger than the top.

The worst part, is that this is my first knitting design. It was a fail. Blah.

There will be no picture. Not of these yoga socks. They will be used, and loved, but not showcased. Poor, poor pair of yoga socks. They never stood a chance.

But they will still be part of my yoga outfit, until I make better ones. And when people tell me about how much they like my socks, I'll say "thank you" and remember that a pair of hand-knit yoga socks that aren't perfect is better than not having a pair at all. So in that, I'm happy I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment